The Sutlers and Vendors for the Colonial Faire offer a good number of quality wares.Sutlers and other vendors from the past include:
- Leo Brennan - Ye Colonial Sutler's Shop
- Joel Gopen - leathersmith
- Ray Hauley - music & musical instruments
- Fred Lawson - Wicker'd Good Baskets
- Robert Leonard - Ould Colony Artisans
- Joyce Murray - Tory Tailor &Mercantile
- Steve Pano - Ranger Reproductions
- Ron Peeler - fifes
- Steven Salisbury - Big Bear Trading Company
- James Steward - Wood Unlimited
- Anne & Pete Turner - handcrafted Pewter
Come by and check out all of the vendors. We have many that make the Colonial Faire an annual event and others joining it for the first time.
If you are a sutler or vendor interested in being part of the faire, please contact our faire committee chairman. Those attending the faire particularly like handcrafted items and objects of the colonial period.