The Sutlers and Vendors for the Colonial Faire offer a good number of quality wares.Sutlers and other vendors from the past include:
- Leo Brennan - Ye Colonial Sutler's Shop
- Priscilla Borden - Madame Bourdon Seamstress & Grandmother’s Garden
- Rena Elliott - period clothing
- Joel Gopen - leathersmith
- Ray Hauley - music & musical instruments
- Joyce Murray - Tory Tailor
- Steve Pano - Ranger Reproductions
- Dorothy Rogers - Sewing with Patience
- Steven Salisbury - Big Bear Trading Company
Come by and check out all of the vendors. We have many that make the Colonial Faire an annual event and others joining it for the first time.
If you are a sutler or vendor interested in being part of the faire, please contact our faire committee chairman. Those attending the faire particularly like handcrafted items and objects of the colonial period.